A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

February 02, 2003

February 2, 2003 Sunday 2.45 PM
Review... review... review...
I don't understand why people hate exams.
By the way, I haven't reviewed yet... I'm still finishing this blog
(talk about priorities!).

*sneezes* Did I tell you that I'm sneezing here and there because I lighted incense last night for the New Year?

ej-chan out



January 31, 2003 Friday 6.51 PM
What inner color are you?
hentai blue
You are blue. You are somewhat innocent, in the fact that your genius only extends to the physical world. You have a false sense of contentness. You are usually the quiet one, the genius. Everyone can count on you to help when they have problems, but you only fall short of being able to solve your own.
Hmm... the description somewhat describes who I am. ^_^ 

By the way, there's this sempai of mine who's quite cute. ;p

ej-chan out.


January 30, 2003 Thursday 8.30 PM
HA! I survived four major quizzes (one in calculus, one in botany, two in chemistry) and to think of it, I didn't even study. By the way, I think I passed all quizzes. Beat that einstein! :p

I took a test (quizilla): what's your sexual appeal?
nerdslut!?

Err.. isis eden, is this quiz applicable? ALTHOUGH, I would be one if i WAS a she. ^_^
Lalala!!! I would look cute in glasses!!! Geez, I better find a shop that sells glasses to a 20/20-vision person.

ej-chan out.



January 29, 2003 Wednesday 9.51 PM
I'm soooo tired. I had classes from 7am to 7pm. *sigh* That's how life goes. I think I'll sleep after this entry.

Before I forget... DOWN with stupid, good for nothing, asinine, lazy BOTANY instructors! She asked me how I passed chemistry yet she doesn't even know what's volatile and what's not! She's getting in to my nerves! 

...zzzzzz. Hey! Oh my gosh, I have four quizzes tomorrow! BUT, I'm soooo tired... maybe I'll review later or maybe not.

Chao! zzzz...



January 28, 2003 Tuesday 11.06 PM
... I just don't want to miss you tonight *goo goo dolls - iris *

I missed kale so much that I decided to go to her school. ^_^
It was a very, very short visit (I only talked to her for about five minutes and then I left - she had a practice). In addition, I lived far from her school (God knows how far), plus I spent almost half a day near her school waiting.

WAS IT WORTH IT? 
Well, you can call me the most insane, most illogical, most irrational person in the world, but yes, it was worth it! Maybe it was love?

I hope she would appreciate what I have done. *sigh*

ej-chan out... with a big smile on my face!



January 27, 2003 Monday 10.18 PM
We had a short quiz in Filipino and I'm proud to say that I only committed one mistake! =) Who wants some chocolate?! I'm in a good mood today... I have no classes tomorrow! Yey! 

Here's one funny quiz: What type of animé character are you?
nakago?

Hahaha!! villian is supposed to be spelled as villain. Don't mess with me or my friends... I could be one (excuse me for the term) bitchy villain - your worst nightmare. I'll kill you if you hurt anyone of them.

shut down... done!




January 26, 2003 Sunday 6.52 PM
I just attended Maoi-chan's 18th birthday last night. It was one cute night! At last, I saw my bestfriend after a very long time. My first comment was "oh my god, she gets more and more beautiful every time we meet."

She was... the most gorgeous and beautiful girl that night (besides mao-chan). Her face was angelic, her make-up looked so natural that I even didn't know if she was wearing a make-up or not. Her black dress complemented her physique. All-in-all, she was lovely!

... but I still miss her.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home