A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

February 03, 2003


February 3, 2003 Monday 6.07 PM
I am Megumi Kurogane! I took a quiz (Quizilla): Which Gatekeeper Character Are You?

What the!? They have no pic? Where's megumi?

Anyway, at least, I am Megumi! *murmurs* clown!

ej-chan out... out to review. *sigh* it's just botany.


Monday 10.47 AM
Day one of prelims is over... *smiles*
The exam was easy, I took it without extensive reviewing. I just skimmed and scanned the pages before I took the exam. Hmm.. I think I really do have photographic memory. ^_^

By the way, here's an interesting quiz (Quizilla): What color should your eyes have?
...his brown eyes tell his song

Incidentally, I own a pair of brown eyes. *blinks*

(follow-up on that cute sempai of mine): she's third year. Yey! I can ask her to teach me Biochemistry subjects! Yey!

ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home