A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

July 08, 2003

July 8, 2003 Tuesday 11.54 PM
tama na yan, inuman na *inuman na - parokya ni edgar*

Last night, I brought tequilla from the supermarket. Supermarkets don't sell liquor to minors (that includes me). Anyway, here's the dialogue when I presented the cashier my bottle of tequilla.

Cashier: Minor ka pa ba?
Me: *thinks* Ah, hindi na, 18 na ako.

Cashier: Mukha kang bata e.
Me: (at the back of my mind) Oh please.. I don't need your complement at a time like this. I already know that I look young for my age. (what I said) Hindi ah, 18 na ako.
*shows ID*
See, I'm in 2nd year college... that would make me 18.

Cashier: Ok... *punches my tab*
Me: (at the back of my mind) I look young.. I look young. *smiles*

The next day (which is today), we had one exciting experiment: distillation of tequilla. n_n

Hmm... we distilled 40 mL of tequilla. What happened to the rest of the tequilla? Let's just say that our class had a wine sampling activity.

I drank 2 shots of tequilla.. and I didn't become drunk.

Anyway, I met up with Ms. Maia... at Mcdo near her school. We bonded over a lot of stuff (from her proportional zygomatic arch to my "problem"). So, ayun.. mas naging close kami ni ate. *smile*

Thanks ate maia! I love you! *mwah*


ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home