A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

June 07, 2003


June 7, 2003 Saturday 2.32 PM
bongga ka sam (bongga!). bongga ka sam (bongga!) *italianni's choir*

Sam, belated happy birthday!

The whole pantheon was there, including mac (he wasn't that scary after all). Hope was there. We knew each other by blogs. Cyril was also there (he was maia's brother). Who else? Oh.. that guy was there also.

Hmm.. highlights of the eat-out bash:

¤ the pansit-looking pasta (the guys called it the orange pansit)
¤ cyril's rat paper pic
¤ the cake?
¤ the wishes (i wished that sam and i and the pantheon would be closer)
¤ ube, isis, ekai, and of course
¤ SAM!!!

After that, we went to the fountain area and sat till midnight. We (I mean they) sang, talked, and even tried to catch sam's frog prince (it was literally a frog). Me and isis went to talk to each other for some time until someone asked her to accompany her (oohh.. wait till i get my hands on him). So, i sat and wondered why there were bubbles on the fountain. Mac budged in and told me that the bubbles came from the fountain. Midnight came and we went home.

Past-MIDNIGHT highlights: and you thought we went home

¤ Mac, doggie, ekai, and i went to timezone! n_n We played Dance revolution (we looked stupid dancing), Time Crisis, Tekken. Mac always beat me. *sigh* he was good at arcade games.
¤ I sort of bonded with ekai. she was fun to be with. She wasn't that masungit after all.

After an hour, we really decided to go home. Timezone closed.

On the way home I texted isis that I wasn't mad. She believed me but I sort of got her into a guilt trip. I'm sorry bes!


ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home