A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

May 08, 2003


May 8, 2003 Thursday 3.02 PM
I finally got my phone cord back. Err.. actually, I borrowed one from the other house. n_n

Hehe... rumors have it, but I hope I'll be adopted by the goddesses. n_n

Anyway, bad news on my Sodium production plan. I couldn't get NaCl to melt. The testtube would shatter even before the NaCl would start to melt. *sigh* Three testtubes were wasted on the experiment. Anyway, I'll try an evaporating dish or even a pan next time. The next problem arose... I forgot what electrode would be used in this experiment. I had two choices: carbon rods or copper rods. In this case, I'll just use both. n_n

I'm currently listening to *looks at playlist* "The Hardest Day" by The Corrs (featuring Alejandro Sanz). *sniff-sniff* I always get a little sentimental when I hear this song... especially when I see the sad mtv.

never gonna forget every single thing you do. loving you was my finest hour; leaving you, the hardest day of my life.

*sniff-sniff* *sob*

*faint voice (probably my alter ego)* Stop being sooo sentimental. That song's not meant for you.. she won't leave you.

ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home