A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

May 02, 2003


May 2, 2003 Friday 2.25 PM
Major bad trip! My whole morning was wasted! I woke up around 5.45 am to go to UST for a meeting with the Pharmacy Student Council. I waited in front of the main bldg. (commonly mistaken as the chapel) for 30 minutes only to find out that there was no meeting... the guard didn't even allow me to enter the building to check whether there were people in Room 221.

So, I went home...

...and scanned a pic of Daphne OseƱa. n_n
Awww... she has a baby!
Isn't she cute? Haaay!!!

The pic looks a little bit crappy. Click here for a bigger version of the pic.


ej-chan out.


6.25 AM
...just promise me these: bestfriend before boyfriend, and, I won't lose you.

...you won't. It might be hard to believe, but I DO love you. You always come first, you always will.


ej-chan out.



12.10 AM
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I'm so happy! After some days, I finally talked to my bestfriend. n_n

And yes... I can now smile (after two or three days of not smiling).

Anyway, my mom lifted the no-phone usage punishment.. but she still won't give me my room phone. And, she even said "hi" to my bestfriend on the phone.

Hmm.. isis wanted me to tell you guys that she misses you all! Fortunately, she already has load. ^_'

blah, blah, blah. Mixing thiocyanate ion (aqueous) and Ferric chloride (also aqueous) would make Ferric thiocyanate... which is a mixture with the color of blood. It's one kewl effect! I even tried it in front of my siblings and they freaked out to see "blood" gushing out of my arms.

Wait, I can't stay up late... I got a meeting tomorrow. Hmm.. not sleeping wold be a good idea.

ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home