A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

April 07, 2003


April 7, 2003Monday 9.23 AM
...now she tells me that I can come. Err.. I'm already undressed! Besides, I already told my mom that my gimmick was postponed.

I guess, I'm gonna sleep the whole day.

One big sigh...

9.12 AM
Her mom didn't allow me to be with her. *sigh*

ej out.

2.12 AM
I'm feeling quite better now. After a day of rest, I'm back to normal. Hehe... I thought I had SARS but luckily, it was just an acute case of tonsillitis. n_n

Anyway, I got some good news!! First of all, I'm the new assistant secretary of our Biochemical Society!! Hooraay!! Next, I got no appointment with the dreaded dentist. Finally, I'm going to Robinson's galleria to see my bestfriend!!

I also got some bad news. I still have no summer job (as if I was giving an effort in trying to find one). =P

This is ej-chan signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home