A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

February 21, 2003

February 21, 2003 Friday 10.52 PM
THE HECK! I can't fix my template... especially the archive. =s

I'll try my luck tomorrow... gud night guys!


ej-chan out.


10.07 PM
Wow! We just celebrated Biochem week! It was the best thing that happened in my life! *sarcastic smile*

Anyway, we had a party last night at Xaymaca at Timog. It was fun! We danced the whole night.. although I wasn't a good dancer. I bonded with other Biochem students for the sake of them knowing me (one of my many political tactics to win =p).

LASTLY, I'm very much proud to say that I didn't drink alcoholic beverage! Actually, I don't drink, smoke, do drugs... in short, I have no vices. n_n

... we had a quiz in Botany lecture. I passed, I even did better than those who didn't attend the party (who instead studied for the quiz).


ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home