A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

February 17, 2003


February 17, 2003 Monday 11.35 PM
Hey ^isis_! I miss you na!!!

Anyway, they call me kale... and I don't have any idea who or what a kale is! So, I decided to consult a dictionary... and here's what I found out:

kale = (species Brassica oleracea, variety acephala), loose-leafed, edible plant derived from the cabbage of the mustard family (Brassicaceae) and including several forms. It is usually served as a cooked vegetable and is a good source of vitamin A. The leaves of fresh kale should be unwilted and dark bluish green in colour.

*sob* So, I'm just actually a cabbage in your eyes. At least, I'm good for something (a good source of Vitamin A).

kale out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home