A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

February 04, 2003


February 5, 2003 Wednesday 7.20 PM
Day three of prelims... *sigh*
OH MY GOD!! I think I flunked my Chemistry exam! I interchanged my answers... *bangs head at the keyboard* As far as I can recall, this is my first case of mental block. Hmm.. or did I just underestimate the rotten mind of my gayish professor in chemistry.

To lighten up my mood... I took a test (Quizilla): What kind of virgin are you?
i'm a what?!

Oh my God! I'm a what?! God-fearing virgin? So, would that mean that I'm better off a priest? Hehe! I did dream one time that I was officiating a mass.

And another one (Quizilla):Where did your soul originate?
heaven... it's when i'm beside her!
You come from Heaven. You're the purest of pure, a saint. You're probably an angel sent directly from Heaven.

A test that would complement the first one. Am I really that religious? I like the last line... an angel sent directly from Heaven. Hmm.. if I'm an angel, who would I "guide and protect?" I know her for sure (and you know who you are). ^_^


ej-chan logging off.



February 4, 2003 Tuesday 3.06 PM
Day two of prelims... *sigh*
...it was just plain hard. Who the hell introduced Botany as a subject anyway? I had two tests... one in Botany lecture and one in Botany laboratory. Both tests were err... challenging. It took me around one hour and thirty minutes just to finish both exams (allotted time was two hours). *sigh*

On the bright side, we'll have chemistry tomorrow! Yey! I can't wait.

ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home