A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

February 11, 2003


February 11, 2003 Tuesday 7.31 PM
Oh my... my grades (in Chemistry, Mathematics) decreased by at least ten points. At least, my grades aren't at the brink of the normal curve. ^_^

I should study na talaga!

Anyway, I will run for assistant secretary for Biochemical Society. Vote for me!! Coincidence or not, sempai is buying the secretary position.

4 days before Valentine's day... I still can't find a date (actually I want isis to be my date)!

kale out.



February 9, 2003 Sunday 3.53 AM
I'm typing my research (actually it's copy paste =p) in Theology.

Anyway, why are people too obssessed with valentine's day? It's lover's day... although I would be hectic right now on what the h3ll would I give to my loved one. ^_'
Who's got a date on Friday?

Question guys! Did mandy sing "When I talked to you?"

Post Scriptum:
I found this entry that I have forgotten to post... January 26,2003. The entry is at the bottom part of this blog. *blushes*

ej-chan signing off.



February 8, 2003 Saturday 1.57 AM
It's almost 2am but I'm still up and awake! I just attended Ruby's debut at, I think it was at, Cavite or wasit at Las PiƱas. Anyway, as I had expected... we just ate a lot of stuff. And, I met this La Salle girl by the name of Natalie although I intentionally called her Nathaniel for fun.
She reminded me of Glai (Glatita)!!

Anyway, I had fun... eating and munching other's desserts... who couldn't resist caramel? Hehe!

I should've logged earlier... noey logged off around 1am. Hmm... I'm gonna research on my Baptism report in Theology. See yah later!

ej-chan signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home