A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

February 07, 2003


February 7, 2003 Friday 2.39 PM
Day five of prelims... it's finally over!
After five exhausting days of review and extensive study.. prelims is finally over! Yey! BUT, I still got a lot of projects to pass.. one in Filipino, a report in Theology, another in English, then another practical exam in Botany lab.
When will this gruesome school life end? *sigh*

Hey, I took another test (Quizilla): What tarot card are you?


I am a magician.. so what does that mean?

By the way, it's my onee-chan's birthday today.

ej-chan out to party!



February 6, 2003 Thursday 8.34 PM
..at the end of a conversation, she always finds a way (either directly or indirectly) to make me smile. ^_^

ej-chan out..


Thursday 7.57 PM
She's asking if I'm jealous..
well who the h3ll wouldn't be?!

Bye..


Thursday 6.52 PM
Day four of prelims... *sigh*
I had two exams, one in English and another in Calculus. English? Well, it was quite easy since we only had to memorize around 25 terms. Calculus? Err.. it was a dreaded test. Our lovely professor made a 40-item solve-and-compute-it-all-and-choose-from-the-choices type of test. Fortunately, I had a handy calculator and my table of derivatives! ^_^

Anyway, six days after Chinese new year, somebody gave me tikoy! Pat actually fried it for me.

Ponder on this:
A friend asked me, "what if I'm gone, will you miss me?"
I said: "No!"
My friend asked: "But why?"
I smiled and said: "Why should i?"

"...si ej ka ba?"

It really brightened my day! Thanks! mwah!

By the way, I'm currently talking to isis on the phone. ^_^
Hmm.. is she intentionally making me jealous? *sigh*

Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home