A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

February 16, 2003

February 16, 2003 Sunday 4.14 PM
Hmm.. I was able to sleep afterall, and, I'm still alive! ^_^ Anyway, I still have to finish my report in theology.

later days!


1.57 AM
I just finished watching 'Coyote Ugly,' the last movie in my movie marathon. I think I'm getting to like movies in this genre. Am I getting abnormally love-obsessed or what?

Anyway, I'm gonna try my luck finding "My Bestfriend's Wedding" next time. So, if you have that movie... can i please borrow it, please?

By the way, ^isis is watching 'the perfect storm" at this moment. Oh my god! images from Ring 2 are again pre-occupying my mind! HELP!! I couldn't sleep! HELP!!

later guys.



February 15, 2003 Saturday 9.21 PM
Frolic in the brine, goblins be thine...

I watched Ring, Ring 0 and Ring 2 in a movie marathon in my house. ^_^ Hmm... what could I say? Ring 0 was the sweetest movie I've ever seen. *sob* It was tear-jerking! Sadako, toyama (or is it tomayama?) was a perfect pair... not to include their sweet scene wherein they said aishteru to each other. *sniff-sniff* Ring 2? Well, it was one scary movie!! I got freaked out after watching the movie! Sadako's mom was far more scary than Sadako herself. Hmm.. I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight. Maybe I should sleep with the lights on or I shouldn't sleep at all. *murmurs "mommy?"*

chao!


4.18 PM
I'm one happy person! She called (or I think I was the one who called) last night. ^_^ We had some series of relatively funny and psychologically-inclined conversations. ^_^ Anyway, my point is she didn't forget v-day. She greeted me (around 1.30 am) happy valentine's day which was music to my ears. ^_^

ej-chan out. ^_^



February 14, 2003 Friday 9.22 PM
*sigh*

Hmm.. what's a v-day without a date? Anyway, I forgot that today was V-day. It was only when somebody greeted me "Happy hearts' day" that I remembered that today was the mushy day of the year. *sigh* It was one stupid day... we had no classes for the afternoon (which really irritated me because all the while I thought I was late).

Anyway, she hasn't texted me yet nor called me up.. which makes my day more gloomy than ever.

OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home