A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

April 06, 2003


April 6, 2003 Saturday 10.56 PM
TODAY ISN'T JUST MY DAY

Last night, I burned ^isis' CD with hopes to surprise her at KFC the following day. I was supposed to go to her mama's house to be the critic... I was supposed to to give her the CD... I was supposed to give her good company... BUT NO! I didn't go to her house, didn't give her the CD, didn't give her company. ALL BECAUSE OF THIS FRAIL BODY!! For god's sake, why'd he give me this fever the morning before I could meet my bestfriend. It's just not fair.

All my plans were ruined because of this fever! I technically planned everything... from leaving the house at 10am to inventing an excuse on why I missed my dental appointment. It's just not fair.

I think I am depressed, tired at the same time, thinking of these things. I should sleep.. but I can't!!

Everything's just not right today... today's not my day.

ej signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home