A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

April 01, 2003

April 2, 2003 Wednesday 12.02 AM
WHAT THE HECK??!!

What the heck is the problem with blogger? I couldn't publish!
Nevermind, I'll publish it tomorrow.

Anyway, I almost forgot to tell you guys to post in flooble! PLEASE!! I need messages!

O-U-T now!




April 1, 2003 Tuesday 11.54 PM
Happy April fools' day! n_n
Anyway, I went to my dentist to have a regular check-up. Hehe... I had two x-rays and the general check-up. Boy, my head really ached after two gruesome hours of lying on that dentist chair.

I want to go to mc do tomorrow... not for their rice burger, but for someone sweeter than their caramel sundae. Hehe!

Hmm.. could anyone please comment on what shade/color should I use in my room!!

logging out... now!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home