A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

April 15, 2003


April 16, 2003 Wednesday 3.56 PM
This is life! My dentist recommended me to undergo a very special diet... I'm eating only either ice cream or yogurt! Yes! Hahaha!! I had two cups of yogurt for lunch, I'll have ice cream for dinner. Isn't this wonderful?

Anyway, I'll be going to the province from Wednesday to Sunday... that would mean I couldn't be in touch with you guys... especially my isis.

chao!

12.05 AM
OUCH! My aching head!

Hi guys... I just had a date with my dentist. This time, she finished my rehab... including the lives of two poor molars who were just there, minding their business in my mouth. Believe me. my date wasn't an occasion to remember.

Bottomline, it was BLOODY (literally) & painful.

Well, at least, it was the last of it... not for another 5 years (not including the once-every-three-months-appointment).

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home