A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

April 10, 2003


April 10, 2003Thursday 6.44 PM
Day two of my gruelling dental rehab. Hehe.. it wasn't quite painful (unlike last time) coz I slept. The dentist sounded like my professor... so I slept. n_n

Anyway, I have to fill three more rehab sessions and I'm done! Yes! I couldn't wait for that day to come.

Hmm... I should rest na. Nah! I like the pain I'm feeling. hehehe!

ej-chan out.




April 8, 2003Tuesday 7.50 PM
I'm gonna die... the pain dude!! OUCH!

The anaesthesia is wearing off and the pain is taking over. *sigh* Stupid dental rehab. I just had my teeth rehabilitated. Dude, I thought only psychologically-impaired persons need to be rehabilitated? *sigh*

Anyway, tomorrow's my monthly visit.. twice the pain.. twice the ordeal. Mom told me to take mefenamic acid.. which I would gladly do.

Did I tell you that I'm a masochist? n_n

signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home