A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

May 03, 2003


May 3, 2003 Saturday 9.51 PM
What could I say? I slept all day. I (actually, my body) needed to rest.

I again went to the dentist to have one of my pre-molar tooth removed. Hehe.. I get to eat yogurt and ice-cream for five days straight again!

I'm listening to HIM's (somewhat the name of the band) Join me. By the way, Gregorian has also a remake of Join me. The lyrics are actually quite weird but I like the melody. n_n

would you die tonight for love? would you die? join me in death.

Kewl lyrics ne? Wait till you hear the song.

ej-chan out.


1.54 AM
WHOA! I can't believe what I saw in the mirror. I never thought I had firm muscles. It has been a long time since I wore a sleeveless shirt... thus the reason of not seeing my "toned" muscles.

You may call me vain if you want... but, it's true. Anyway, my next plan is to gain some fat near my wrists. I already got the theoretical aspect of the adipose tissue storing excess carbohydrates.. the problem now is: what food has a good ratio between carbohydrates present per gram. Can you help me out a little guys?

ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home