A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

May 27, 2003



May 22, 2003 Thursday 8.51 PM
I'm tired. My head aches.

Anyway, I went to school for the usual officer's meeting. Sheez! The things I do for sempai.

BTW, why do some ISP providers have weird names? I've heard of Matrix, Blast, and now, Fuel! What the?!

And, I'm gonna change my layout in a week or so. Plus, I'm hunting for the best comment box to use.

Oh, before I forget... the Pantheon had a meeting yesterday at G4. The three goddesses were there except for maia. Hmm.. Sam even gave a rune reading.. was that what they call it? Anyway, I left early. They went to see Matrix reloaded.

I was just wondering what they meant for knight. Hmm... *smiles*

Anyway, ube, I'm trying to "de-fog" my mind.

ej-chan out.



May 21, 2003 Wednesday 1.35 AM
I just got from Tanay Rizal last Sunday night. Hmm.. I posted just now because I was really exhausted from that "Leadership Training Seminar" that I attended.

It was fun. We had a lot of activities during the four day stay at the camp site. Activities included hiking, rappelling, wall climbing, survival cooking and some team-building activities.

...i'm still too lazy to tell the details. Maybe, I'll type it some other time.

Oh, I won the BEST IN RAPPELLING AWARD! n_n


ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home