A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

May 15, 2003


May 15, 2003 Thursday 7.58 PM
I don't want to be alone again.
I don't want to lose you.
You're the only one I have.
Please don't leave me.
Please, please...


I still can't stop crying. Emotions don't trigger me to cry... but this is really different. She's really that important in my life.

I'm really stupid to act like that.
Sorry.

Just afraid I will fall in love with you
Dare not let myself be too close to you
Afraid I’ve got nothing to offer you
To love you may require a lot of courage too


ej-chan out.



Thursday 2.24 AM
I just attended The Pantheon Summit held yesterday afternoon. All the goddesses were present including the ube goddess. The people... mia, maia, isis, harle, ekai, lantis, dog, mike, nate, and me! n_n

Anyway, we ate at Sbarro... I just ate half of my half baked zitti (that would make it 1/4). Stupid ortho appliance! By the way, I'm not allowed to drink soda anymore. *sigh* Me want soda!! We, I mean they shopped while I carried ube's stuff. Then, we went to the bookstore to shop for books and other stuff. Hmm.. nothing interesting happened.. they somewhat disappeared into thin air. So, I went minding my own business at the Chemistry section of the bookstore. (I found out that NaCl's melting point is 810°C, which would be hard to achieve using the kitchen stove. Plus, I got absorbed by this Physical Chemistry book which my sempai uses. It was one kewl book!) I was there for around an hour or so until ube texted me to meet her at the Astrology section. Hehe... they were worried that I have already left. We even sat at the floor in the bookstore. n_n ("talk about tambayan" as Sam said.)

It was fun, yet tiring.. plus I got a little bit.. ah never mind.

I still owe ube a massage.


Ube! *sob* major selos kanina! *sob* i can't blame her.. but i'm just too "fuxing" (got this one from yah) jealoused kanina. =c

* * *

And as for you, you don't need to love, loving is just for people with feelings, you don't have feelings remember? Take my advice.. stop thinking about her. You will only be very, very disappointed knowing one day that she already left you for someone else. Wake up! It's just a dream.. it's just a mere dream. Get real. She's perfect and your not.



ej-chan out.



May 12, 2003 Monday 3.03 AM
*gasps for breath* ..major bonding with my li'l cousins and brothers. It was fun. We re-enacted a scene from a war movie (was it Saving Private Ryan?). Hmm.. it wasn't actually a re-enactment. We just built two bases and threw pillows at each other. It was fun! During the course of our play, we broke one frame, which nonetheless could be fixed. n_n Anyway, we played from 1-3am. Talk about past bedtime escapades.

I'm sooo mean. I got ube's pic in my harddisk. n_n
Bottomline, she's cute.. for an ube. ;P

Anyway, I also filched her code that disables the right-click function just to test whether I'm still capable of the things I used to do at our school's computer lab. Let's just say, I took a peep on other people's grades at SBC. n_n

Don't worry ube, I won't use the code. Plus, I'm keeping the pic for myself.

AND, to the paramecium who messed up with the goddesses: I'm STILL capable of doing that thing I used to do.

Quote-and-quote:
Let the games fucking begin. - Mia d.


ej-chan out.



May 9, 2003 Friday 7.11 PM
nothing but pennies in my pocket. *Mandy Moore - In My Pocket*

I am REALLy tired (and quite broke). I was at school for 7 hours performing my tasks as an assistant secretary. My muscles are cramped. My legs are shaking. I need a massage.

Anyway, here are the results from one cute test from Ferrett's Domain.

You are
98.72% pure.
For details... click here.

Am I that naive or just plain ignorant?

Hmm.. as far as I can recall, I slept around 4.10am. I chatted the night away. Chatting is a social addiction. Hmm.. I do have an addiction afterall. *thinks deeply* Wait. I did have an addiction even before chatting.. I'm addicted to her.

To the Goddess in glasses ©_©: your such a nice sis.
Anyway, please remember to give me your glasses once you're in contacts. You promised.

Plug-in: Maia, eli-chan, and the other peeps at #tokyochat and #heartofsword. Thanks for last night! err.. last morning! or was it yesterday's today? WHATEVER!


ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home