A Biochemist's blog

Geek? Who's the geek?

June 04, 2003



June 3, 2003 Tuesday 11.00 PM
I've been having the same dream for the past few days now. Maybe you should know what I dreamt about.

I just found myself in a truck with other soldiers. It was a dark night, we were travelling this road... then gunshots were heard. We were ambushed. I saw the other soldiers die. Luckily, I fell from the truck and escaped. I think I was the only one alive.

Then, all of a sudden I found myself in this bar or restaurant. There was someone singing, she was in red. Then, there was an explosion. All the people died.. including me.


Weird? I even had this sort of a prequel dream.

It was the same uniform, the same me. I think I was a sniper. I had this rifle with a scope. I was doing some recon mission. Then, there was a crossfire.. so, I hid myself inside a church. There were other soldiers inside. Then, I found myself being instructed to board a truck.

Weirder?

Can anyone interpret this dream?


ej-chan out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home